thursday through my lens :: Abbey's maternity photos

My little sister, Abbey just had her first baby a few days ago (she posted cute pictures on the Ten on Ten linky if you want to see :)). She and her husband have been living in New Zealand for the past few years and it's just killing me that we are so far away, I am dying to kiss my adorable niece!

It reminded that I had never shared any of the maternity photos I took of her this past fall when we were all together as a family in Palm Springs. We visited Joshua Tree and she was looking so adorable in her little sun dress so she let me take a bunch of pictures of her first baby belly against the desert backdrop. I am definitely looking forward to getting my camera out to capture her new family in a few months when they finally move home to the states (hooray!)…Congratulations Abbey, little Caitlyn is just as adorable as you!

see more from the collection on my flickr account HERE.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...